Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Local News Reviews

Langley Advance – Tuesday, December 20, 2005
For the life of me, I don’t understand why the only real news story in this issue was buried back on page 10. It was about the Langley City ‘sting operation’ where 23 prostitutes and clients were arrested.
I for one would like to know who they were…Were there any politicians?

Langley Times – Wednesday, December 21, 2005
The best thing about this issue is that Bucky is apparently on holidays. Hope it’s a long one.

Other Notable Points of Interest (Not that it was in the papers but I find it noteworthy)
How many Lower Mainland municipalities have a big lighted nativity scene high atop their City Hall Building? (I just love the political correctness of Langley’s Duchy of Fenwick. Don’t you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment